The Lam Museum of Anthropology offers its members unique opportunities to experience the arts and cultures of people around the world in an intimate setting.
The Lam Museum membership program provides funding for exhibitions, public programs, collections care, and other special projects that make the Lam Museum a unique part of Wake Forest University and the greater community.
The generous donations of our members also provide the Museum with important financial support for its day-to-day operations.
- Subscription to Lam Museum Newsletter
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events
- Discounts on fee-based programs
- Personalized membership card
- Recognition in annual donor listing
- Lam Museum magnet
- General benefits for one educator
- General benefits for one adult
- General benefits for 2 adults and children
- Free admission to nearly 200 museums across the Southeast through the Southeastern Reciprocal Membership Program (SERM)
- Family level benefits PLUS
- Invitation to members-only guided museum tour each semester
- Supporter level benefits PLUS
- Behind-the-scenes tour*
- Free admission to more than 1,000 museums across the continent through the North American Reciprocal Museum Program (NARM)
- Patron level benefits PLUS
- Invitation to coffee with the director and a special guest each semester
- Sustainer level benefits PLUS
- Priority seating at events*
- Conservation advice on your personal collection*
Banks Founder’s Circle: $1,000+
- Benefactor level benefits PLUS
- Opportunity to use the museum for one personal event per year
For Additional Information
Please contact Assistant Director Sara Cromwell at 336.758.5282 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information, to join, or to renew your membership.