Wake Forest University has instituted new COVID protocols for in-person campus events. Until further notice, we will require visitors attending events at the Museum to follow these rules.
- Masks must be worn indoors at all times.
- Proof of vaccination and booster shot, or a negative test result must be presented for entry.
- PCR and rapid antigen test results will be accepted and tests must be taken within 48 hours of the event. Photographs of home test results are acceptable when accompanied by an onsite attestation to the timeliness of the negative test result.
- Children ages 11 and under do not need to show proof of vaccination or negative test but must follow the mask mandate.
- A Wake Forest ID will be accepted as proof of vaccination/booster or a negative test for current faculty, staff, and students.